Sorceress of the Witch World
- Paperback, Ace, 224pp., ISBN: 0-441-77554-3, 1968
- p6. After birth Jaelithe ailed
- p7. Simon Tregarth disappeared, Jaelithe followed, Kyllan & Kemoc joined Borderers, Kaththea taken to Place of Wisdom in Estcarp and for some years cut off from the world.
- p8. The Turning and escape to Escore (events of Three Against the Witch World.)
- p9. Kaththea meets Dinzil and goes to the Dark Tower. Kemoc struck Kaththea down (events of Warlock of the Witch World.)
- p40. Meeting with Utta
- p52. Death of Utta - Kaththea becomes Wise Woman
- p134. Meeting with Hilarion
- p139. Hilarion entrapped 1000 years ago.
- p147. Reunion with Simon & Jaelithe.
- p177. Simon predicts Alizon would move again.
- p224. Cleared shadow from Escore, Jaelithe and Simon return to Estcarp.
- p235. Kaththea: 'Then I, too, learned the surprises time can deal: I had entered here in the coldest grasp of winter, but I came out now into the warmth and sun of spring—the month of Chrysalis, still too early for the sowing of fields, and yet a time when the new blood and first joys of spring stir in one, bringing a kind of restlessness and inner excitement. Still, to my reckoning, I had only been away days, not weeks!'
page revision: 11, last edited: 30 Sep 2015 21:57