The Key of the Keplian
A novel by Andre Norton and Lyn McConchie. First novel in The Secrets of the Witch World sequence. Followed by The Magestone.
- Paperback, Aspect, 293pp., ISBN: 0-446-60220-5, 1995
- p3. Eleeri is not quite 16.
- p18. '…something bad happened..not so very long ago.'
- p19. '…six months'
- p20. '…east…traveling toward a sea.' No two places destroyed at the same time
- p27. Invaders came to Karsten (Kolder) - mention of The Horning and The Turning.
- p30. The Horning a long time ago. 'Long before…came Simon Tregarth.'
- p32. For more than 30 years the people have looted and been looted (Since the Kolder arrived or The Horning?)
- p86. Eleeri turns 17. She, Tharna, and Hylan find the valley of the Keplian shortly after.
- p119. Eleeri is almost 20.
- p124. Lord Jerrany's mother wed shortly before The Horning
- p132. Romar was 16 when 'limned'.
- p133. Romar, Mayrin 27 - about six years older than Eleeri. Jerrany 30.
page revision: 4, last edited: 08 Apr 2014 06:30