A novel by P.M. Griffin. A sequel to Seakeep.
- Flight of Vengeance, Tor, 1992
- p178. The Turning mentioned
- p190. Failure of Alizon invasion of High Hallack (see: Year of the Unicorn.)
- p192. History of Falconers, Jonkara (see: Falcon Blood.)
- p211. Eight years since Turning - Una and Tarlach in Lormt
- p262-263. 'Until the Eyrie fell, they [female falcons] would not even follow a man and had only consented to do so now to some of the columns in order to remain near their mates and assure a nesting each year—adapting to altered conditions as their slower human comrades were just beginning to consider doing." "Once, female falcons had paired with the women of his race, but they had severed that contact with Jonkara's coming in order to preserve their kind from her control." (See also: Falcon Law.)
- p281. 'They could not reach High Hallack in less than two months even if they found a ship waiting to carry them when they reached the coast.' (The time it takes to travel from Lormt to Seakeep.)
- p298. Invasion of Seakeep by Sultanites
- p363. Commandant Xorock, Gurrin & Langhold- misogynistic Falconer leaders. These are probably the same, unnamed leaders in Falcon Law.
- This probably takes place around the same time as Falcon Blood.
page revision: 17, last edited: 05 Sep 2015 07:27