A short story by Lisa Woodworth
- Tales of the Witch World 3, Tor, 1989
- p405. Tirath's House fallen to Hounds of Alizon during Invasion of High Hallack.
- p406. Tirath met Herwydin in the fens (see: Legacy from Sorn Fen), rode north 'seeking news of her kin and of the fighting brothers from which he'd become separated.' (This would probably be after the Were-Riders joined the war in the Year of the Gryphon. See: Year of the Unicorn and Gryphon in Glory.) In time Khemrys was born. (Probably in the Year of the Fire Drake.) When Khemrys was 11 her mother Tirath died.
- p407. 'a few scant months' after Khemrys born Herwydin dies. (probably early in the Year of the Hornet.)
- p408. Next three years … End of the Year of the Sphinx…
- p414. Khemrys is 16 years old (Old enough to marry).
- p415. Khemrys Changes into a Pard for the first time.
- p417. Several months pass. Khemrys changes and cannot return to the Abbey.
- p424. Years turning (into Year of the Harpy). Month of the Snow-Bird.
- p425. Month of the Frost Sprite.
- p428. Was Year of the Harpy, now Year of the Orc.
- p437. Harlyn reveals he is also a Were.
|Khemrys's Age||Year Name||Event|
|-||(Year of the Gryphon)||Tirath & Herwydin meet near Sorn Fen & marry|
|0||(Year of the Firedrake)||Khemrys born, Herwydin dies here?|
|1||(Year of the Hornet)||or Herwydin dies here?|
|15||Year of the Sphinx|
|17||Year of the Harpy|
|18||Year of the Orc||Khemrys finally "captured" by Harlyn|
page revision: 9, last edited: 04 Sep 2015 23:53